[Athen] AT Manager opening - Oregon State University

Merrell, Gabriel Gabriel.Merrell at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jul 5 15:43:15 PDT 2019

Hi all, Oregon State University has an opening for an Assistive Technology Manager in our Disability Access Services office. If you have any questions, I’m the search chair and am happy to chat.

Disability Access Services (DAS) provides access and educational opportunities for students with disabilities.

The person in this position provides

· Leadership in assistive technologies and services for students with disabilities needing technology based services

· Technical support for all DAS services

· Expertise and leadership in electronic access issues

· Provides technical support and training for hardware and software involved in institutional access and accommodations

Additional responsibilities include

· Leadership for Alternative Formats (E-text, Braille) and Video Captioning programs

· Working with faculty and staff to determine tech interventions that assist in maintaining an accessible learning environment

· Promoting universal design in the electronic environment

Closing date: 7/24/2019
Anticipated starting salary: $47,820-$62,000

Oregon State enrolls 32,000 with DAS serving over 1250 students. The main campus is located in Corvallis, 90 miles from Portland, 50 miles from the ocean, with the Oregon Coast Mountains in our backyard. Corvallis is often recognized for being a top 100 place to live (currently #3) as well as a top ranked college town.

https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/79372

Gabriel Merrell | Director, Access and Affirmative Action
Deputy ADA Coordinator

Office of Equal Opportunity and Access
Oregon State University
p: 541.737.3671