[Athen] Adobe for Creative Cloud

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Thu Jul 4 06:10:09 PDT 2019

Thanks Bevi for your clarification.

The University IT department is covering the license for the 1st couple of years and then it falls on the responsibility of each department. While I appreciate getting an updated computer (not a huge fan of Windows 10 yet), I often time lose some programs I use frequently and have to contact vendors to reinstate the individual license. I am glad the University is covering the cost of the Adobe Creative Cloud, as I had to recently renew my JAWS and Zoom Text network licenses. My department has been asking for several years to have a technology fund added to our yearly department operating funds, but keep getting denied. The license renewal can be several thousand dollars every couple of years with JAWS, Zoom Text and Kurzweil.

Have a nice holiday weekend. Hope to see you this year at Accessing Higher Ground. I was not able to attend last years' conference.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Frist Hall
Chattanooga, TN 37403
423-425-5251