[Athen] Your opinions on keeping old AT

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Wed Jul 24 10:24:59 PDT 2019

The idea of putting labels on stuff that isn’t in your office is so obvious and so important; I need to make sure I’m doing it consistently! Had I done this some things I didn’t want tossed would have remained!

I’ve faced the bear and my office is all neat again. Kept lots of commercially produced tactile graphics and modern Daisy players. Tossed all old Braille, in-house produce tactiles, CD-based daisy players, weird cables that no longer fit anything and parts to things that broke a long time ago. I think real hoarders give up and can’t cope, so I must only be a fake hoarder!