[Athen] Reminder - 2019 ATHEN Virtual Conference - Register now!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 5 16:11:08 PDT 2019

Hello ATHEN Members,

As a reminder, ATHEN's 2nd annual virtual conference<https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference> is coming on June 21, 2019! Register now<https://forms.gle/fTKcheYM5LEVSg2b8> to celebrate the first day of summer with ATHEN's 2nd annual virtual conference, "Share, Learn, Engage!"

The virtual conference is FREE for ATHEN members! Not sure if your membership is current? Please contact us now<mailto:athenpresident at gmail.com> and we'll check your status.

Not an ATHEN member? More information about joining ATHEN at: https://athenpro.org/content/membership-athen

Description
This virtual conference will explore current technology accessibility topics within higher education. Presenters and panelists will offer real-world examples of how various institutions approach technology accessibility needs, from policy and procurement to universal design and student support. With a focus on practice instead of theory, this event will help us pool our experiences and ideas to meet our collective goal: a more inclusive and accessible experience for all.

View more about the ATHEN's 2019 Virtual Conference at https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference and register now via our Google form at https://forms.gle/fTKcheYM5LEVSg2b8

We hope to see you virtually on Friday, June 21, 2019!

Dawn Hunziker
ATHEN President

Krista Greear
ATHEN Vice President