[Athen] Accessibility issues in app assignment

Khoa Pham kpham at swccd.edu
Sun Jun 9 00:08:39 PDT 2019

Hi everyone

What accessibility issues would be encounter on such an assignment, practice problem, or even a flashcard type question? The question is on one page and in order to answer, the user must click next to move to answer page. Basically the question and multiple choice answers are not on the same page. If the user wishes to view the question they must click a link to take them back to the previous page to view the question or term. I don't believe the.

This is an exercise I see in a current app I am reviewing. NVDA indicates that the answers are presented as buttons. Overall I feel this form of learning materials presented by the app can be difficult for screen reader user as the contents and regions of the page are not very well thought out. Any input would be much appreciated.

Khoa