[Athen] Radio and TV Production tools for screen reader

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Tue Jun 25 09:35:52 PDT 2019

I personally love the APH studio recorder product. It is more geared towards editing spoken word audio and unlike Reaper is only single track. But it has some especially great low-vision features if a user wishes to work with the wav file visually but cannot see well.
And it has keystrokes for every feature, has a topnotch manual and is screen reader friendly!