[Athen] Curriculum guideline for online course

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Thu Jun 13 11:52:48 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Our Engineering and Computer Science department is going to have 3 degrees that will go completely online in the fall and offer 6 courses. They are bringing an outside consultant from Focus EduSolutions to campus to help them prepare curriculum and get the courses ready to go live in Canvas. This will be the 1st semester using Canvas, we have been a Blackboard campus for the 13 years I have been at UTC. I have been asked to reach out to the list to see if anyone has already developed curriculum guidelines for making online courses accessible. We also use Ally, so that will be somewhat helpful. I am asking so I don't have to "reinvent the wheel."

Thanks,

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Frist Hall
Chattanooga, TN 37403