[Athen] currency of NCDAE “Identifying Web Accessibility Issues” Cheat Sheet?

Jiatyan Chen jiatyan at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:00:50 PDT 2019

> On 13 Jun 2019, at 11:11, Adina Mulliken <am2621 at hunter.cuny.edu> wrote:

> Would someone be able to advise me whether anything in the short NCDAE “Identifying Web Accessibility Issues” Cheat Sheethttp://ncdae.org/resources/cheatsheets/accessibility.php is outdated, since it was published in 2013?

It's current. The browser controls to zoom have not changed. That document is a really good start for the uninitiated. Only big ticket item it is missing is to check for logical order of headings, which may be done using the Outline tab in WAVE.

As an alternative for your librarians, there's also am Easy Check list at https://www.w3.org/WAI/test-evaluate/preliminary/

--
Jiatyan Chen