[Athen] currency of NCDAE “Identifying Web Accessibility Issues” Cheat Sheet?

Joseph Sherman Joseph.Sherman at cuny.edu
Thu Jun 13 11:31:29 PDT 2019

Hi Adina,

I believe that according to WCAG 2.1 Guideline 1.4.10 Reflow<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/#reflow>, users should be able to Zoom to 400% without the loss of information or functionality, and without requiring scrolling in two dimensions. See also Understanding Success Criterion 1.4.10: Reflow<https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/reflow.html>.

Joseph