[Athen] web accessibility testing which include native screen reader users

Corrine Schoeb kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu
Fri Jun 28 06:31:21 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm looking for resources that I might point vendors toward when they ask
me about web testing.

I have provided several browser tools, how to keyboard test and always ask
for the results of their screen reader test. Many do the first but not the
second or third and I'd like to be able to point them to a few reliable
resources where they can hire folks for testing and then provide us with
the results.

I'm pretty sure Deque and perhaps WebAIM offer these services, are there
others?

--

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

*** Swarthmore College ITS will never ask you for your password, including
by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself and the
security of our network.