[Athen] GrindEQ

Robin Cole rlcole at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 5 12:06:50 PST 2019

I am wondering if anyone has any experience using GrindEQ to convert LaTex to word. Please let me know how it has worked for you, if you have used it.

Robin Cole | she/her | Alternate Format & Assistive Technology Manager
OAE | CONNECT<http://oaeconnect.stanford.edu/> | Office of Accessible Education<http://oae-stanford.edu/>
Stanford University - 563 Salvatierra Walk - Stanford, CA 94305
650-723-0942

The information contained in this email message is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by email, and destroy the original message. Thank you.