[Athen] Invitation to participate: Research study on institutional policies and guidelines related to accessibility of digital content in higher education.

Ella Epshteyn epshteyn.e at husky.neu.edu
Tue Mar 5 12:41:09 PST 2019

Dear all,

As part of my doctoral dissertation at Northeastern University entitled “*From
Policy to Compliance: US Higher Education Faculty Concerns over
Institutional Digital Content Accessibility Policies*”, I am conducting a
national survey research study on institutional policies and guidelines
related to accessibility of digital content in higher education, processes
that facilitate policy adoption and faculty concerns over such policies.
Target audience for this survey are *administrators* working in *provost
offices, centers for teaching and learning, disability services* (or
related functional areas), as well as *faculty* at universities and
colleges in the US of any rank. Please take a few minutes to participate
and/or forward this email to faculty at your institution and your
professional contacts. The survey is anonymous. Your responses will be
reported as part of the aggregate only. Note that your participation is
entirely voluntary. If you have any questions, please email me at
epshteyn.e at husky.neu.edu. Link to survey
<https://neu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_88iJgG3F8oiiWjP> Thank you for
your participation. Sincerely, Ella Epshteyn Doctoral student College of
Professional Studies, Northeastern University