[Athen] screen-sharing between PC and Mac?

Emma C. Steincross Emma.C.Steincross at dartmouth.edu
Mon Mar 11 12:11:43 PDT 2019

Hello,

I was hoping someone on here might have helpful suggestions for sharing a PC’s screen to a Mac. I’ve already tried downloading Microsoft Remote Desktop to both of my devices to test it out, but after checking all settings quite a few times, it’s still not working. Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks,
Emma

Emma Steincross, Assistive Technology Manager
Student Accessibility Services
pronouns: she, her, hers

L33 Berry, Room L12
Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 646-9907

~ Check out the new alternative format, Document Conversion tool available to Dartmouth.edu faculty, staff, and students who want to assure their materials are accessible to individuals with print-based disabilities: SensusAccess<http://students.dartmouth.edu/student-accessibility/students/services/document-conversion/sensusaccess>

(603) 646-9900 <-- Use this number to request appointments
Telefacsimile:  (603) 646-3727
Main Office e-mail:  Student.Accessibility.Services at Dartmouth.edu<mailto:Student.Accessibility.Services at Dartmouth.edu>

Web site:  Student Accessibility Services<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~accessibility/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.