[Athen] screen-sharing between PC and Mac?

Dan Comden danc at uw.edu
Mon Mar 11 12:23:48 PDT 2019

Common conferencing programs will do the trick, as long as the Mac user
doesn't need to interact with the PC screen as far as a screenreader. We've
had excellent results conferencing with Zoom.

-*- Dan

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 12:12 PM Emma C. Steincross <
Emma.C.Steincross at dartmouth.edu> wrote:

> Hello,

> I was hoping someone on here might have helpful suggestions for sharing a

> PC’s screen to a Mac. I’ve already tried downloading Microsoft Remote

> Desktop to both of my devices to test it out, but after checking all

> settings quite a few times, it’s still not working. Thanks in advance for

> the help!

> Thanks,

> Emma

> Emma Steincross, Assistive Technology Manager

> Student Accessibility Services

> pronouns: she, her, hers

> L33 Berry, Room L12

> Hanover, NH 03755

> (603) 646-9907

> ~ Check out the new alternative format, Document Conversion tool available

> to Dartmouth.edu faculty, staff, and students who want to assure their

> materials are accessible to individuals with print-based disabilities:

> SensusAccess

> <http://students.dartmouth.edu/student-accessibility/students/services/document-conversion/sensusaccess>

> (603) 646-9900 *ß** Use this number to request appointments*

> Telefacsimile:  (603) 646-3727

> Main Office e-mail:  Student.Accessibility.Services at Dartmouth.edu

> Web site:  Student Accessibility Services

> <http://www.dartmouth.edu/~accessibility/>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any

> attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain

> confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected

> from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or

> their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please

> immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message

> and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby

> notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message

> or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

-*- Dan Comden danc at uw.edu <danc at washington.edu>
Access Technology Center www.uw.edu/itconnect/accessibility/atl/
University of Washington UW Information Technology