[Athen] screen-sharing between PC and Mac?

Shelley Haven ShelleyHaven at techpotential.net
Mon Mar 11 12:32:47 PDT 2019

My first inclination is to do screen sharing via a web conferencing service like Zoom <http://www.zoom.us/>. Make sure “Zoom Client for Meetings <https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting>” is installed on both PC and Mac, have the PC share its screen during the “meeting”, and if desired, grant the Mac “remote control” of the PC’s mouse and keyboard.

For a single PC sharing to a single Mac, this setup would be free for an unlimited meeting duration.

- Shelley

Shelley Haven ATP, RET
Assistive Technology Consultant
www.TechPotential.net