[Athen] Dragon Dictate for MAC for Chemistry homework

Jill Heilman heilmanj at lafayette.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:30:46 PDT 2019

Hello - I am new to posting to the group for questions. I am new to
assisting students with the dictation software. I have a student who would
like to use Dragon Dictate for MAC to complete Chemistry homework. Does
Dragon Dictate allow students to dictate chemistry equations or is there a
software that is compatible with Dragon Dictate for MAC that allows you to
do Chemistry equations and Math Equations.

Appreciate any information you could provide.

Thanks,
Jill
--

Jill Heilman