[Athen] Universal Design Checker for LMS content recommendation

Villanueva, K-leigh kvillanueva at Lee.Edu
Mon Mar 18 14:36:20 PDT 2019

Hi All,

I am seeking a recommendation ( if there is one) to check Universal Design Content with in our LMS campus wide. We utilize Blackboard and now Ally but I wanted to find out if there was any other program that would do such a thing? I realize there is probably not.

K-leigh

K-leigh Villanueva, MA., M.Ed., LPC-Intern
Counselor for Students with Disabilities
Lee College
Kvillanueva at lee.edu<mailto:Kvillanueva at lee.edu>
(V) 281-425-6217 (Main/Appt. line)
(V) 832-556-4069 (Direct)
(F) 832-556-4554
Behavioral Intervention Team / Core Member
www.lee.edu/behavioral-intervention-team<http://www.lee.edu/behavioral-intervention-team>

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended solely for the use of the addressees shown above. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that the copying, use, or distribution of any information or materials transmitted in or with this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or have received this message by mistake, please immediately contact Disability Support Services at 832-556-4069 and destroy the original and any copies of this message. Thank you.