[Athen] New Livescribe Model

Nast, Joseph Joseph.M.Nast at lonestar.edu
Fri Mar 29 06:44:15 PDT 2019

Thanks Rebecca! The fact users can’t change the Aegir’s playback speed through its app is just bizarre. (I assume one would have to first export as a different file type and then open with another media player to be able to do that?) One of my biggest disappointments with the LiveScribe 3 has been its head-scratching loss of functionality. Unlike the Echo\Sky, the LS3 is incapable of synchronizing new notes to the audio playback. (Arguably this is a key feature for many students who find note-taking during class a difficult learning barrier.)

Question: Can the Aegir sync new notes to the audio playback?

Thanks!

Joseph M. Nast, ATAC
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Lone Star College Cy Fair, Disability Services
Office Phone: (281) 290-3207