[Athen] Please Vote! - ATHEN Elections

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 18 10:15:57 PST 2019

Hello Everyone,
If you are a voting member for ATHEN, you should have received a reminder email asking you to Vote in the Election from membership at athenpro.org<mailto:membership at athenpro.org> - this is a legitimate email and we want you to vote so make sure to check your inboxes (or spam folders) for this email. We need a quorum of members to make this election official and we haven't reached it yet. It's 3 simple questions!
Please vote!
Thanks,
Dawn
~~