[Athen] ATHEN 2019 Annual Meeting

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:20:34 PST 2019

Hello ATHEN Members,

Late last week a message was sent for voting in the ATHEN elections. The
poll closes on Wednesday, November 20 at 5:30PM (Mountain Time). We are
voting for our Vice President, Treasurer and Member-at-Large positions.

So far, only 25% of the ATHEN membership has voted and it only takes a few
minutes to vote, so please VOTE!!

ATHEN Annual Meeting

All are welcome to attend the ATHEN Annual Meeting which will take place
Wednesday, November 20 at 6:30 PM at the Westin Westminster Hotel. The
ATHEN Meeting will be in Westminster Ballroom IV.

Please submit any agenda items for the Annual Meeting. Per the ATHEN Bylaws
<https://athenpro.org/node/3>, the general agenda is as follows:

- Introductions

- Ascertain the presence of a quorum

- Financial report update

- Reading/approval of the minutes of the previous meeting

- Annual report of the preceding year's activities

- Unfinished business and committee reports

- Announcement of election results of the Executive Council

- New business

- Adjournment

The minutes of the 2018 ATHEN Annual Meeting are available online for your
review in advance of the meeting:
https://athenpro.org/content/athen-2018-annual-meeting-minutes

Please review the 2018 minutes in advance of the ATHEN Annual Meeting.

I will see those who can attend on Wednesday, November 20 at 6:30 PM!

Thank you,

Dawn Hunziker