[Athen] ATHEN Elections - Please vote!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 20 09:01:07 PST 2019

Hi all,

I’m sorry to keep pestering members to vote, but I really don’t want to need a special election because we are 10 votes away from quorum.

If you are a member of ATHEN, you should have an email from membership at athenpro.org<mailto:membership at athenpro.org> via Survey Monkey… Please take about 2 minutes to go through the voting process and vote for our Vice President, Treasurer and Member-at-Large.

Thank you and see you at 6:30 tonight in Westminster IV meeting room for our annual meeting!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. |Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>