[Athen] Tri-fold Brochure PDF

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Fri Oct 4 20:35:33 PDT 2019

Have your designer use Adobe InDesign for this type of publication because
it has the tools to sequence the text & tags in a logical reading order.

The designer should set up the layout to be made up of 3 individual pages
per side. That is, 2 spreads of 3 pages melded together. This will allow the
PDF to be viewed in the logical order we read a printed version.

The reading order should be:

1. Front cover
2. Inside flap
3. Inside 3-pages/panels
4. Back of the brochure

--Bevi Chagnon

- - -

Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | <mailto:Bevi at PubCom.com> Bevi at PubCom.com

- - -

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

- - -

<https://mailchi.mp/dfadd677496c/heqcq8lsqb-2960773> Latest blog-newsletter
- Accessibility Tips at <http://www.pubcom.com/blog> www.PubCom.com/blog