[Athen] Accessing Higher Ground Conference

Kluesner, Bryon Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu
Wed Oct 9 17:36:38 PDT 2019

Hope to see / meet many of you at this year's AHG conference.

If you are planning to attend, please note that the conference link for transportation is not correct regarding Super Shuttle service. I attempted to schedule a shuttle to and from the hotel and was informed that Super Shuttle is no longer available between the Denver airport and the Westin in Westminster. Please plan accordingly. Guess I'll Uber for the 1st time.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center
Adjunct Professor
College of Health, Education & Professional Studies
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
103 Frist Hall
Chattanooga, TN 37403