[Athen] Accessing Higher Ground Conference

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:53:33 PDT 2019

The cost for w.c. transport from DEN to the hotel & back costs more than airfare from Oregon. Now, I will have to take a w.c. accessible cab. Yikes!

Wink Harner

On October 9, 2019, at 5:39 PM, "Kluesner, Bryon" <Bryon-Kluesner at utc.edu> wrote:

P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Hope to see / meet many of you at this year's AHG conference.

If you are planning to attend, please note that the conference link for transportation is not correct regarding Super Shuttle service. I attempted to schedule a shuttle to and from the hotel and was informed that Super Shuttle is no longer available between the Denver airport and the Westin in Westminster. Please plan accordingly. Guess I'll Uber for the 1st time.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD

Adaptive Technology Coordinator

Disability Resource Center

Adjunct Professor

College of Health, Education & Professional Studies

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga

103 Frist Hall

Chattanooga, TN 37403