[Athen] Accessible Media Design Sample Job Posting/Descriptions

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Mon Oct 14 09:43:35 PDT 2019

I'm teaching accessible document design using Word and one of the
assignments for students is to create an accessible resume.

I've searched on the WebAIM list archives for past job postings but can't
seem to get the search string close enough to get some of the positions
posted in the past.

I want some examples so that my students can see the type of language used
in job descriptions related to alternate media production, accessible
document design and so forth as well as some of the duties and skills
needed.

If anyone has some past or present job descriptions in this area they can
share, please send them to me off list.or if there is an online resource my
students can use, I'd appreciate that as well.

Cheers, Karen