[Athen] Facility Management system software

Corrine Schoeb kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Oct 14 06:12:18 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We are currently working with Asset Essentials from Dude Solutions to help
us manage facility assets and work orders. We are not fully satisfied with
their level of accessibility and responsiveness to requests for fixes.

I wonder if any of you may have worked with ML Work Orders -
https://www.masterlibrary.com/other-markets.html

If so, would you be willing to share your experiences and details about
accessibility issues?
--

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS

*** Swarthmore College ITS will *never* ask you for your password,
including by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself
and the security of our network.