[Athen] Has ANYONE had success getting math to read on a Mac...and how...

Lucy GRECO lgreco at berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 13 17:10:11 PDT 2019

hello: i think this is a good time to reach out to the access team at apple
as they should be awair of the problem even if the student does switch i
would also be conserned about the math jacks not working any more and
would reach out to that team as well if you could i know one of the key
contributers to math jacks and they are definitely invested in to access
and cross platform compatibility

the email address for the apple team is-accessibility at apple.com
write me some thing off list if you would like me to ask my math jacks
person to help
lucy

Lucia Greco
Web Accessibility Evangelist
IST - Architecture, Platforms, and Integration
University of California, Berkeley
(510) 289-6008 skype: lucia1-greco
http://webaccess.berkeley.edu
Follow me on twitter @accessaces