[Athen] Transcripts of podcasts or webinars for deaf student

Norwich, Lorraine S lnorwich at bu.edu
Sat Sep 21 14:40:17 PDT 2019

Dear All,

We have a deaf student who needs to get the transcript from a webinar or podcast very quickly. We want to get it as quickly as possible and wanted to know what others do to get this done as soon as possible. The source is from webinars and podcasts media that come from third party websites and not from the university I work at.

Any other ideas that we may not have through of

Thanks for your help

Thanks

Lorraine

Lorraine S. Norwich, BSME, MSIS

Assistant Director of Disability & Access Services

25 Buick Street 3rd Floor, Boston MA 02215

lnorwich at bu.edu (email)

617-353-3658 (vox)

617-353-9646 (fax)

www.bu.edu/disability (website)