[Athen] Transcripts of podcasts or webinars for deaf student

Carly Gerard gerardc at wwu.edu
Sat Sep 21 14:57:41 PDT 2019

Hi Lorraine,

I would look into a service like Rev or 3Play for getting something transcribed in a pinch. Rev is a transcription service that costs about $1 a minute for a polished transcript with a 12-hour delivery window, and about 10 cents for a machine-generated transcript that can be provided in less than half an hour (that would probably need cleanup, but could be faster than waiting for around 12 hours).

Hope that helps,

Carly

Carly Gerard
Web Accessibility Developer