[Athen] Transcripts of podcasts or webinars for deaf student

Larry L. Lewis, Jr. llewis at paciellogroup.com
Sat Sep 21 15:54:30 PDT 2019

I'm a big fan of 3Play media for such captioning services, but not sure if
they do this for podcasts. We have made it a point to refer our own
customers to them from time to time.

Respectfully:

Larry L. Lewis, Jr.

Director of Government Sales and Strategic Partnerships

<https://www.paciellogroup.com/> The Paciello Group

<https://vispero.com/> A Vispero Company

17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560

Clearwater, FL 33764