[Athen] Marking Table Headers in Word

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Mon Sep 23 07:07:17 PDT 2019

I have only ever used the repeat header rows checkbox, and it works flawlessly. I had never heard of the other method. If you are getting an accessibility error, I think you know you're going to have to check that box. :)

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
University of Colorado Boulder
303-735-4836