[Athen] Mathtype question

chagnon at pubcom.com chagnon at pubcom.com
Thu Apr 2 12:52:33 PDT 2020

Wow.

Just to make sure I understand correctly, the instructor wrote the entire
document (not just the equations)in MathType?

Definitely don't make the PDF until this is corrected in the source Word
document.

I'd contact the MathType vendor that created the author's plug-in and see if
they have any solutions. I don't know of any solutions, but am anxious to
read others' thoughts on this.

-Bevi

- - -

Bevi Chagnon, founder/CEO | <mailto:Bevi at PubCom.com> Bevi at PubCom.com

- - -

PubCom: Technologists for Accessible Design + Publishing

consulting . training . development . design . sec. 508 services

Upcoming classes at <http://www.pubcom.com/classes> www.PubCom.com/classes

- - -

<https://mailchi.mp/dfadd677496c/heqcq8lsqb-2960773> Latest blog-newsletter
- Accessibility Tips at <http://www.pubcom.com/blog> www.PubCom.com/blog