[Athen] Zoombombing prevention

Wink Harner foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:34:46 PDT 2020

Thanks, Karen for the updates and input.

There has been a lot of scrambling trying to get the security kinks worked
out. I'm glad to hear that Zoom has been on top of this and is making
improvements. I hope this glitch that you and the captioners found about
the passwords has been reported to Zoom?

In your best words: Cheers!!

Wink
Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .