[Athen] OT: seeking an app for my Mom

Randa Roland randaro at ucsc.edu
Thu Apr 9 11:18:24 PDT 2020

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I don't have an app recommendation for
you, but I'd be happy to send a "hello" message to your mom to let her know
there are lots of people out here who love and appreciate their moms.

I hope you're safe and well.

By the way, I'm Randa, a faculty lecturer in chemistry at UC Santa Cruz.
Your posts are really helpful.

Thanks, and take care,
Randa