[Athen] Conversion - Trying to make contingency plans

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:15:25 PDT 2020

Hi K-Leigh,

Thank you for your offer! We might have to take you up on that. :-)
Cutting/scanning is really the least of my worries as we do have a scanner
doesn't require a binding to be removed. It's not ideal, and takes longer,
but it is an option for us.

Heidi

Heidi Scher, M.S., CRC
Associate Director - AT
*she, her, hers*
Center for Educational Access at the University of Arkansas
1 University of Arkansas, ARKU 209
Fayetteville, AR 72701
479.575.3104 phone
479.575.7445 fax