[Athen] Conversion - Trying to make contingency plans

Villanueva, K-leigh kvillanueva at Lee.Edu
Tue Apr 14 05:00:20 PDT 2020

Hi Heidi,

I will check with our on campus print shop to see when they are back, some of our services will be on campus after 4/30. If they are, if you will send the book, I can get the binding cut and a scan put in. All shipping costs would have to be covered by y’all though. We are located near Houston.

K-Leigh Villanueva
Access Center- Lee College
832-555-4069

Sent from my iPad