[Athen] web conferencing tools and sign language interpreters

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 07:51:50 PDT 2020

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the information regarding the Google Meet! I appreciate your
input. I'm hoping to avoid having multiple sessions going at the same time,
but it might be the best option. Having two sessions simultaneously on a
screen makes it difficult if you're using a 13" laptop!

I appreciate your information!

Heidi