[Athen] free online conference

Bourne, Sarah (MASSIT) sarah.bourne at mass.gov
Tue Apr 21 06:06:46 PDT 2020

Starting today, there's a free online accessibility conference, A Future Date<https://afuturedate.herokuapp.com/>. No registration needed. All sessions will be on their YouTube channel. The program will begin on April 21st through 23rd at:

* 11am-5pm Eastern time
* 8am-2pm Pacific time
* 6pm-midnight GMT

"Did you miss CSUN ATC, SXSW, or another a11y & inclusive design conference this year because of covid? A Future Date is a volunteer-led virtual event with 3 days of curated sessions that were canceled at major accessibility conferences. Our goal is to continue to build up the a11y community and provide learning opportunities that were missed due to covid-19. Sessions will be captioned.

Make sure to follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/afuturedateconf> for updates, and subscribe to the YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/c/AFutureDate> for a reminder when the conference is about to start. We also have a welcome video<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JohMc53AcZs> with more information."
sb
Sarah E. Bourne
Director of IT Accessibility
Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS)
1 Ashburton Place, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Office: (617) 626-4502
sarah.bourne at mass.gov | www.mass.gov/eotss<http://www.mass.gov/anf/research-and-tech/oversight-agencies/itd/>