[Athen] ATHEN Membership meeting - Notes and follow-up

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 15:07:26 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Thank you to the over 75 participants who attended today's ATHEN Membership
meeting! We had a lively discussion with lots of great resources and
"thinking outside of the box" moments.

We have posted a copy of the notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M3FDXjcSpBipVvnHXiUMikOAaGfMxXrUyOXyHevPGZk/edit?usp=sharing>
(thanks
Krista!) which allows you to add information that may be missing. All
identifying information has been removed so if there is a comment you would
like to follow up on, contact me at athenpresident at gmail.com.

Many asked about joining the ATHEN Listserv - Details can be found at
https://athenpro.org/content/mailing-list

By popular demand, we are going to hold another ATHEN meeting that will
follow the same "listserv in realtime" format so come with your questions
and hot topics!

What: ATHEN Meeting