[Athen] Using Presentation Translator in a Lecture

Karlen Communications info at karlencommunications.com
Wed Aug 12 07:44:26 PDT 2020

Morning everyone!

I saw a post in the last few weeks about Presentation Translator for
PowerPoint and couldn't find this resource at the time in my Downloads
folder.but here it is.

I forget whether you can send attachments through this list so if it isn't
there, e-mail me off list and I'll send it to you. I didn't bookmark the URL
and it is hard to find if you search for it which is why I downloaded it.

It is a tagged PDF but JAWS says there are no headings. :_(

Cheers, Karen