[Athen] Canvas Commons question

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Thu Aug 27 10:51:42 PDT 2020

Has anyone ever seen an alternate media course in Canvas commons?

I'm on vacation now but I'm puttering around putting together a Canvas course on using alternate media services at our college.

I've got lots of content already but was hoping to find existing material over in Canvas commons.

I haven't yet, but maybe I need different search keywords.

I'm really hoping my dean will like this course. I email out all sorts of info to our students and turning it in to a course is super fun.

If you have any thoughts about material in Canvas commons that might be useful, let me know. Unless my college forbids it, I intend to put this course in to commons as well.
Vacation is for doing the fun stuff!

--Debee