[Athen] Canvas Commons question

Sean Keegan skeegan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:20:21 PDT 2020

Hi Debee,

I would reach out to the team at the CCC Accessibility Center. Prior to my
departure, they had been working on a few Alternate Media related courses
as well as using different assistive technology applications. Everything
was being developed in Canvas. It might not be exactly what you were
looking for, but may be a starting point.

Take care,
Sean