[Athen] Looking for AHEAD Webinar Panel Participants

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 09:48:04 PST 2020

Hi all,

We are recruiting panelists for the project below - this is a joint
ATHEN/AHEAD discussion.

How well do you know the online test proctoring system on your campus?
Respondus, Proctorio, Honor Lock, Examity and others? Do you know the
accessibility level? Any positives or limitations? What workarounds have
you found to support students? What assistive technology works well (or not
so well) with the tool?

If you can answer these questions and more, we want you! AHEAD is in
process of creating a webinar for the Spring AHEAD Webinar Series on
Tuesday, March 30th on this exact topic and are looking for one
representative to speak on each of the major testing tools colleges and
universities are commonly using.

If you are interested in sitting on the panel, sharing your experience and
expertise, and are available from 3:00-4:30pm EST on Tuesday, March 30th,
please reach out to Carsen Kipley at rkipley at arizona.edu with the following
information by Monday, December 21st:

Your Name:

Email:

Institution:

Testing System You Can Speak About:

Affirmation You Are Available on March 30th:

>From those who respond, we will pull together a panel of speakers. We’ll

let those chosen for the panel know their involvement on or by Wednesday,
December 23rd.

Thank you!

Dawn Hunziker

ATHEN President