[Athen] Hold the date - 2/20 - ATHEN meeting

ATHEN President athenpresident at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:15:06 PST 2020

Hi all,

At the ATHEN annual meeting in November 2019, we discussed holding more
ATHEN meetings throughout the year. We’ll be holding our first of those new
meetings this month and anyone is welcome to attend.

** If there are items to be voted on, only members of ATHEN will be able to
vote.

Agenda will be sent soon. Expected time for this first meeting is an hour.

If you have any questions or suggestions for an agenda item, don't hesitate
to reply to this email.

Have a good day,

Dawn Hunziker

ATHEN President