[Athen] Interactive quizzes

L Snider lsnider at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 14:44:28 PST 2020

Thanks everyone, great resources!

I thought I would share some resources I found that were related to games
and interactive drop and drop.

If you do drag and drop, this article is really good:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/important-considerations-regarding-accessible-drag-drop-garaventa/

For gaming, I found these two really good:
http://gameaccessibilityguidelines.com/
https://www.bbc.co.uk/gel/guidelines/games-framework

Cheers

Lisa