[Athen] Interactive quizzes

Sorensen, Neal B neal.sorensen at mnsu.edu
Thu Feb 6 06:58:42 PST 2020

Sorry this one is not educational.

On Twitch.tv there is a video game streamer named "halfcoordinated" who is a gaming accessibility expert and an accomplished speedrunner who has held several world records. He also practices what he preaches, and has live captioning on his videos. He also expresses that he's not a "disabled gamer" but instead he's a gamer who happens to have a disability.
Check out Halfcoordinated on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/halfcoordinated/videos
Sorry for the non-descriptive link, I can't access the right menu to rename it.

Neal Sorensen
(pronouns: he, him, his)
Accessibility Resources
Minnesota State University, Mankato
132 Memorial Library
Mankato, MN 56001

Phone: (507) 389-5242
Fax: (507) 389-1199
www.mnsu.edu/access

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply email so that our address record can be corrected.