[Athen] Question: Best ways to record a screen reader voice?

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 11 10:11:02 PST 2020

Hi Debbie,

I really like Zoom for this purpose. I’ve been creating videos for developers to show them how their page/application interacts with a screen reader. I share my screen and choose to also share the computer audio (a little check box at the bottom of the share screen) and then record the session. Audio and video both come through very clear.

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at arizona.edu
drc.arizona.edu | itaccessibility.arizona.edu
520-626-9409