[Athen] FW: 2/20 - ATHEN meeting - All are welcome!

Hunziker, Dawn A - (hunziker) hunziker at email.arizona.edu
Wed Feb 19 14:19:38 PST 2020

Just a friendly reminder to join us on Zoom tomorrow for the ATHEN group!

Dawn

~~
Dawn Hunziker
IT Accessibility Consultant, Sr. | Disability Resources
The University of Arizona | hunziker at email.arizona.edu<mailto:hunziker at email.arizona.edu>
drc.arizona.edu<http://drc.arizona.edu/> | itaccessibility.arizona.edu<http://itaccessibility.arizona.edu/>
520-626-9409