[Athen] Anyone have this ancient book?

Butler, Brandon (bcb4y) bcb4y at virginia.edu
Thu Feb 27 07:33:35 PST 2020

We’ve reached the end of my knowledge of the HathiTrust program, I’m afraid, but this page explains how to join their service: https://www.hathitrust.org/accessible-texts-configuration. You can reach out to them with more detailed questions using these points of contact: https://www.hathitrust.org/contact.

Best,
brandon

Brandon Butler | Director of Information Policy | University of Virginia Library<https://www.library.virginia.edu> | bcb4y at virginia.edu | 434.982.5874 | @bc_butler<http://twitter.com/bc_butler> | PO Box 400152, C'ville, VA 22904-0152 | 4105 Lewis & Clark Dr. #4066 |The Taper<http://thetaper.library.virginia.edu>|ORCID: 0000-0003-0190-6165<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0190-6165>| he/him/his