[Athen] Resources for Computer Science and a Screenreader User

Schwarte, David M. schwarte at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 17 06:59:52 PST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I will be working with a student in Computer Science this spring. It has been a few years, probably coming up on 10, since I have worked with a screenreader user in this field. The students first question was about a Linux text editor that would be screenreader friendly. It has been long-enough that I don't even know if the terminal programs I last used, let alone any text editors, are even still available. Does anyone know of web resources, and e-mail list etc., that I can work with to take a crash course and try to get caught up?

Thanks,
David Schwarte